Hand Tied Extensions – Natural Beaded Rows, Beaded Weft Extensions, Waterfall Extensions
Recommended for all hair types.
Elevate Hair South Tampa offers several different methods of Hand-tied Extensions, each one suited to different hair types.
NBR extensions use the fewest amount of contact points while the other beaded weft methods allow weight to be evenly distributed across a well-anchored row using many beads.
The perfect method for you is determined during your free consultation and takes into account your hair’s natural density, texture, and desired length, and fullness.
With each beaded method, weft hair extensions receive a customized seamless color and are then sewn into your hair in rows using only thread and silicone-lined beads. No glue, tape, or harsh chemicals are used so the removal takes only minutes.
With proper installation and care, there is absolutely no damage to your natural hair. Beaded row extensions are so comfortable, that you’ll forget you’re wearing them at all. They are virtually undetectable and hair looks seamless.
After a week of wear, hair can be fastened up into a ponytail (extensions need to loosen).
The hair itself lasts between 9-12 months, depending on how well you take care of it.
How To Take Care Of Your Elevate Hand-Tied Extensions
- Do not wash your hair for 24-48 hours after your initial install.
- Wash with Sulfate FREE shampoo & conditioner. Avoid oversaturating conditioner at the top of extensions.
- Oil the mid to ends of the hair at least once a day. Avoid the root area of hair.
- Blow-dry the top of your extensions so the hair does not hold moisture. Air-dried hair is fine. This is very important.
- Sleep in a low braid or ponytail.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
- Only use brushes designated for extension care, working from ends up.
- Brush a few times a day to prevent tangling.
- Avoid getting sunscreen on the extensions.
- When swimming, coat your hair in conditioner and wear in a braid or loose, high bun.
- We have noticed that hard water can strip natural and extension hair of color and nutrients. If possible, use soft water.
- Be aware, saltwater and chlorine can strip hair of color.
- Do not cut Hand Tied Wefts.
- Hair can last 6-12 months with proper care.
Extensions are human products. Because of this, you will experience things like color fading over time. Our extensions can be toned and colored using Demi-Permanent Colors. We do not recommend bleaching or lightening your extensions.
Because our extensions are real human hair, even if you are treating it with the utmost care and attention it will still get split ends. During every other re-install appointment be sure to get ends dusting just like you would your natural hair.